Professor Stephen Hawking Quotes Picture are remarkable and so was his life. They will give you the inspiration you need to persevere and endure every hard trouble that life throws at you. One thing that makes this great man so astonishing is his ability to move past his diagnoses at the age of 21 which states that he was not supposed to live longer than five years after the diagnosis. But he outlived that by more than 5 decades.
Pretty cool isn’t it, but that is not even the reason for which this man is so celebrated, it was his ground breaking researches in the study of the universe. But today I will not be looking at research into the universe by professor Hawking or any other researcher, I will be looking at the most popular Stephen Hawking quotes picture. Here are they.
Popular Stephen Hawking Quotes Picture
1. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
- Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny. – Stephen Hawking
- Aggression, humanity’s greatest vice, will destroy civilization. – Stephen Hawking
- It is not clear that intelligence has any long-term survival value. – Stephen Hawking
- However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. – Stephen Hawking
- I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. – Stephen Hawking
2. Without imperfection, you or I would not exist.
- I was never top of the class at school, but my classmates must have seen potential in me, because my nickname was ‘Einstein.’ – Stephen Hawking
- In less than a hundred years, we have found a new way to think of ourselves. From sitting at the center of the universe, we now find ourselves orbiting an average-sized sun, which is just one of millions of stars in our own Milky Way galaxy. – Stephen Hawking
- Not only does God play dice, but… he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen. – Stephen Hawking
- Our population and our use of the finite resources of planet Earth are growing exponentially, along with our technical ability to change the environment for good or ill. – Stephen Hawking
- So Einstein was wrong when he said, God does not play dice. Consideration of black holes suggests, not only that God does play dice, but that he sometimes confuses us by throwing them where they can’t be seen. – Stephen Hawking
3. We should seek the greatest value of our action.
- The downside of my celebrity is that I cannot go anywhere in the world without being recognized. It is not enough for me to wear dark sunglasses and a wig. The wheelchair gives me away. – Stephen Hawking
- To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit. – Stephen Hawking
- We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain. – Stephen Hawking
- Although I cannot move and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind I am free. – Stephen Hawking
- I am just a child who has never grown up. I still keep asking these ‘how’ and ‘why’ questions. Occasionally, I find an answer. – Stephen Hawking
4. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.
- I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers. – Stephen Hawking
- I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. – Stephen Hawking
- In my school, the brightest boys did math and physics, the less bright did physics and chemistry, and the least bright did biology. I wanted to do math and physics, but my father made me do chemistry because he thought there would be no jobs for mathematicians. – Stephen Hawking
- It matters if you just don’t give up. – Stephen Hawking
- Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. – Stephen Hawking
5. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge. – Stephen Hawking
- People who boast about their I.Q. are losers. – Stephen Hawking
- So next time someone complains that you have made a mistake, tell him that may be a good thing. Because without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist. – Stephen Hawking
- The missing link in cosmology is the nature of dark matter and dark energy. – Stephen Hawking
- Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious, and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up. – Stephen Hawking
6. In my opinion, there is no aspect of reality beyond the reach of the human mind.
- We each exist for but a short time, and in that time explore but a small part of the whole universe. – Stephen Hawking
- For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen. Speech has allowed the communication of ideas, enabling human beings to work together to build the impossible. Mankind’s greatest achievements have come about by talking, and its greatest failures by not talking. It doesn’t have to be like this. Our greatest hopes could become reality in the future. With the technology at our disposal, the possibilities are unbounded. All we need to do is make sure we keep talking. – Stephen Hawking
- I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth. – Stephen Hawking
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. – Stephen Hawking
- If I had to choose a superhero to be, I would pick Superman. He’s everything that I’m not. – Stephen Hawking
7. Science is not only a disciple of reason but also one of romance and passion.
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. – Stephen Hawking
- It surprises me how disinterested we are today about things like physics, space, the universe and philosophy of our existence, our purpose, our final destination. Its a crazy world out there. Be curious. – Stephen Hawking
- Mankind’s greatest achievements have come about by talking, and its greatest failures by not talking. It doesn’t have to be like this. Our greatest hopes could become reality in the future. With the technology at our disposal, the possibilities are unbounded. All we need to do is make sure we keep talking. – Stephen Hawking
- One is always a long way from solving a problem until one actually has the answer. – Stephen Hawking
- People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining. – Stephen Hawking
8. The past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities.
- Some people would claim that things like love, joy and beauty belong to a different category from science and can’t be described in scientific terms, but I think they can now be explained by the theory of evolution. – Stephen Hawking
- The universe does not behave according to our pre-conceived ideas. It continues to surprise us. – Stephen Hawking
- We are all different, but we share the same human spirit. Perhaps it’s human nature that we adapt and survive. – Stephen Hawking
- We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach. If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans. – Stephen Hawking
- God is the name people give to the reason we are here. But I think that reason is the laws of physics rather than someone with whom one can have a personal relationship. An impersonal God. – Stephen Hawking
9. Work gives you meaning and purpose, and life is empty without it.
- I believe things cannot make themselves impossible. – Stephen Hawking
- I have so much that I want to do. I hate wasting time. – Stephen Hawking
- If the government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job of it than they do at anything else. – Stephen Hawking
- It is a waste of time to be angry about my disability. One has to get on with life and I haven’t done badly. People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining. – Stephen Hawking
- It’s the gravity that shapes the large scale structure of the universe, even though it is the weakest of four categories of forces. – Stephen Hawking
10. The universe is not indifferent to our existence — it depends on it.
- My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn’t prevent you doing well, and don’t regret the things it interferes with. Don’t be disabled in spirit as well as physically. – Stephen Hawking
- One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn’t exist…..Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist. – Stephen Hawking
- Quiet people have the loudest minds. – Stephen Hawking
- Sooner or later disasters such as an asteroid collision or a nuclear war could wipe us all out, but once we spread out into space and establish independent colonies, our future should be safe. – Stephen Hawking
- Time and space are finite in extent, but they don’t have any boundary or edge. They would be like the surface of the earth, but with two more dimensions. – Stephen Hawking
Best Brian Tracy Motivational Quotes