Life, a beautiful gift given to us is full of ups and down and so many experiences, it is these experiences wither good or bad that helps us to learn about life. Sometimes, we find ourselves at some points in our lives where we are depressed and stuck; it is important that when we get to these points, we concentrate on our goals, focus on them and recognize that life is a precious gift. Sometimes, it takes the best quotes pictures about life to get us back on track when we are down and depressed.
Quotes about life presents you a way of solving life related problems, they will give you all the inspiration and motivation about life, serving as your greatest source of motivation when you need them the most. Here are 50 life quotes picture, best quotes pictures about life you will find online.
Life quotes picture- best quotes pictures about life
1. I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth. —Doug Hutchison
- Don’t let a hard lesson harden your heart.
- If you can’t do great big things, do great little things.
- Give people a piece of your heart rather than your mind.
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- Count your blessings, not your problems.
2. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. —Albert Einstein
- It always seems impossible until its done. -Nelson Mandela
- When it rains, look for the rainbows. When it’s dark, look for the stars.
- Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.
- Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
- You are not what has happened to you. You are what you choose to become.
3. Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet. —Sarah Louise Delany
- The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.
- You may have not gone where you intended to go, but you will end up where you need to be.
- When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
- Good instincts tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out. – Michael Burke
- Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
4. The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters. —Audrey Hepburn
- Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
- Life is about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.
- Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
- Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.
- The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. – Dolly Parton
5. Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough. —Emily Dickinson
- Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
- Impossible is not a fact, it’s an opinion.
- You are not what you have done – you are what you have overcome.
- The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job. – Zig Ziglar
- Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it.
- Live like each day is your last! Love like you have never been hurt before! Sing like no one is listening! Dance like no one is watching!
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
- Don’t compare your Chapter 1 to someone else’s Chapter 20.
6. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. —Charles Darwin
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. -James Dean
- Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
- Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.
- Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
- One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
- In life you are either a passenger or a pilot, it’s your choice. –Unknown
7. Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best. —H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- Do what is right, not what is easy.
- Don’t compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
- Fill your mind with truth, your heart with love, your life with service.
8. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. —Walter Hagen
- You cannot always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes you must dare to jump.
- Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. – Helen Keller
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
- Thank your past for all the lessons, and move on.
- Surround yourself with those who see greatness in you, even when you don’t see it in yourself.
9. Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. Samuel Butler
- Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you’ve ever been, to stand up taller than you than you ever were.
- Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
- There are no mistakes in life, just lessons.
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain.
- I am done with the past, the future has plenty of room for change.
- Pain is real. But so is hope.
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. -Eleanor Roosevelt