Mother’s day is that one and only day of the year dedicated to all mothers in the world, a day which we remember our mothers, celebrate them and make them know and feel that without their love and guidance, we are incomplete. Truly, a mother’s love is irreplaceable and cannot be traded for anything. It is very important that you send a happy mother’s day quote and wishes to your mother every chance you get. A happy mother day quotes pictures can be a perfect tool for helping you celebrate your mum on this special day dedicated to her, a good quote picture will be a special way of telling the whole world about how amazing your mum is and everything she does for you. Have a look at the best happy mother’s day quotes pictures that we have gathered.
Happy mother day quotes pictures
1. Thank you mom for all of your love.
- I love you for the mom you are.
- Out of all the moms that I could have had, I am glad that God sent you to me.
- We may not always see eye to eye, but we are always heart to heart. Happy Mother’s Day mom!
- A successful mother is not the ones who have never struggled. A successful mother is one who keeps going in spite of the struggles. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I always pray to God that you will live long and that you will be with me always. I love you mom, Happy Mother’s Day!
- When I don’t know which road to take, I ask myself WWMD; What Would Mom Do?
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you look, smarter than you think, and more loved than you know. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Your loving spirit as helped me find my own. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A great mother is not always the one to lean on, because she will sure that her kids can stand all on their own. Happy Mother’s Day!
2. A good mother understands what a child does not say. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You might think that I never listen to a word that you say, but the truth is that I live by your words every day. Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing mom.
- All that I am, I owe to you. Happy Mother’s Day mom!
- There is no way to be a perfect mom, but there are a million ways to be a great one. Happy Mother’s day to my mom.
- You are a blessing to many people, but you have been the biggest blessing to me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother’s should get a lifetime of appreciation, not just one special day a year. Happy Mother’s Day to one special lady!
- God can’t always be there, so he gave us our mothers. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother holds their child’s hands for a little while, but she holds their heart forever.
- Being a mom is one of the highest paid jobs. You may not get paid in money, but you get paid with lots of love. Happy Mother’s Day!
- MOM stands for Most Outstanding Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
3. Mom, you are nothing short of an amazing person. Happy Mother’s Day!
- The bond between a mother and her child lasts for a lifetime, no matter how old that child gets to be. Happy Mother’s Day!
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born too. It is the first day of a new life together as mother and child. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Mom, now that I am much older, I can say that I truly appreciate everything that you have done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you Mom, for always being by my side. Happy Mother’s Day!
- If you are a mother to someone, you are never really alone in your thoughts. You always finding yourself thinking twice, once for yourself and one for your child. Today Mom, I am thinking of you and how you have always put me first. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Mom, you are my everything and I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Of all the things that a woman can be, the greatest thing is a mother. Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing mom.
- Dear mom, nothing can ever replace the love and appreciation that I have for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
4. Thank you mom, for everything that you have done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Motherhood is where all love begins and ends. Happy Mother’s Day!
- When God made moms, he gave me the best one. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for giving me infinite, smile, hugs, encouragement and love when I have needed it. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I just wanted to congratulate you, because I seem to have turned out just fine. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother’s love is always patient and forgiving. Thank you mom, for always being patient with me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- If I wasn’t born having you as my mother, I would choose you as my friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dead Mom, thank you for being my number one cheerleader from day one. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world. Happy Mother’s Day to a mom who means the world to us.
- When it comes to the lottery of life, I must have won because I got you for a mother.
5. It’s Mother’s Day! Relax, take a nap, and don’t worry about a thing for the next 24 hours.
- When it comes to moms, nobody measures up to you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Mom, out of all the teachers I had in school, you have been the greatest teacher of all. You have taught me to be kind, compassionate, loving, and fearless. Happy Mother’s Day!
- If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mom is that sweet flower of love. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother’s arms are the most comfortable place in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother is a gardener who plants many seeds in her children. From the seeds of love to the seeds of knowledge, you have cultivated a beautiful garden in me. Thank you mom, for encouraging me to always be the best that I could be. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Out of Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and all of the superheroes out there, you mom are my most favorite hero of all.
- All moms are working moms. They are full-time chefs when the kids are hungry, maids when the laundry has piled up, teachers when it is time to learn life’s most important lessons that you can’t learn at a school, and so much more. Happy Mother’s Day to a mom who works so hard for all of us.
- Mom, you have always been the biggest role model in my life. Even now, I still look up to you and admire everything that you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mothers possess a power greater than a king on his throne. You are the queen of this family. Happy Mother’s Day!