Anxiety is one of the toughest things to beat, it isn’t something you can get rid of in a snap. And it even get worse when you take a look at the unfavorable circumstances that surrounds you. Harboring these pain, suffering and all the inactive lifestyle that leads to anxiety can definitely drive you nut, a state where you completely lose all your mental strength, at this state, it is left to a really good anxiety quote picture to make you mentally strong. Best Anxiety Quotes Pictures To Make You Mentally Strong.
It is very important that you have a good collection of anxiety quote pictures to make you strong mentally whenever you are faced with the hash side of reality, a side of life which everybody gets to taste at some point, when the troubling time comes or you get stuck in that total state of being completely broken, these quotes pictures will be the ones to give you the mental strength you need to get you going and to conquer eventually. Here is a perfect collection for you, do keep them close.
Best Anxiety Quotes Pictures To Make You Mentally Strong
1. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it. – Hans Selye
- Brain cells create ideas. Stress kills brain cells. Stress is not a good idea.
- Life is too short to stress out over people who don’t deserve room in your heart.
- Every day brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace. – Joan Borysenko
- Our anxiety doesn’t come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.
- Don’t stress. Don’t worry. Just let go and hurry. It will be tough, and it will be scary but trust me, it’ll end.
- Stress is not what happened to us. It is our response to what happened. And the response is something we can choose.
- The components of anxiety, stress, fear, and anger do not exist independently of you in the world; they simply do not exist in the physical world, even though we talk about them as if they do. – Wayne Dyer
- Anxiety is one little tree in your forest. Step back and look at the whole forest.
2. Our Anxiety doesn’t not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties Today of its strengths. – Charles H Spurgeon
- Nothing is worth your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety and fear. – Steve Mazaboli
- Stress and anxiety at work have less to do with the work we do and more to do with weak management and leadership. – Simon Sinek
- People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- The only Pressure I’m under is the pressure I’ve put on myself. – Mark Messier
- No point is stressing over something you can’t change. Move on & grow stronger. –Unknown
- Anxiety happened when you think you have to figure everything out. Turn to God. He has a plan. – Christian Quotes
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. – William James
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. – Guy Finley
- Don’t stress. Do Your Best. Forget The Rest. – Unknown
3. Worrying doesn’t take away Tomorrow’s troubles; it takes away today’s peace.
- I shall stay calm in moments of stress and anxiety, so as to allow positive thoughts and actions to manifest from me. – Leon Brown
- Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. – Deepak Chopra
- Anxiety, it just stops your life. – Amanda Seyfried.
- It’s not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.
- Most things we worry about never happen.
- Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place. – Kurt Vonnegut
- Stress is basically a disconnection from the earth, a forgetting of the breath. Nothing is that important. Just lie down. – Natalie Goldberg.
- Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere.
- Nothing is permanent in this wicked world—not even our troubles. – Charlie Chaplin
4. Being anxious is the worst feeling in the world. – Enrique Iglesias
- Don’t fill your head with worries. There won’t be room for laughing.
- Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, So what. That’s one of my favourite things to say. So what. – Andy Warhol
- In the time of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. – Lee Iacocca
- Living with anxiety is like being followed by a voice. It knows all your insecurities and uses them against you. It gets to the point when it’s the loudest voice in the room. The only one you can hear.
- Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained. -Arthur Somers Roche
- Swallow your fears, wipe off your tears, and let go of your darkest years. Chin up. Smile. Walk Away.
- Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose. – Eckhart Tolle
- As far as anxiety, I have no idea about it. I don’t feel like I have any nervousness out there. I am just a guy who really cares about being competitive and that’s the bottom line. -Dontrelle Willis
- Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength. – Corrie ten Boom
5. Worrying won’t stop the bad stuff from happening. It just stops you from enjoying the good stuff.
- You forgive yourself for every failure because you are trying to do the right thing. God knows that and you know it. Nobody else may know it. – Maya Angelou
- Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries. – Astrid Alauda
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. – Tao Te Ching
- The truth is that stress doesn’t come from your boss, your kids, your spouse, traffic jams, health challenges, or other circumstances. It comes from your thoughts about your circumstances. -Andrew Bernstein
- Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. -Chinese Proverb
- Stress is the trash of modern life — we all generate it but if you don’t dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life. – Terri Guillemets
- Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. -Epicurus
- What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain. -Maya Angelou
- Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well-worn path. – Steve Jobs