Almost everyone knows and understands what love is, what they often find a little difficult is the right choice of words to describe it. For years, people searched for the best way of expressing this feeling. Finding the perfect I like you quotes pictures can be very hard. But luckily, we find ourselves in a time where there are many poets, writers and musicians who can unambiguously articulate the word ‘love’.
The importance of love quotes or what some of my friends like to call ‘I like you quotes’ cannot be overemphasized, not only does it add some element of romance into your relationship, it also give you the perfect words to express your emotions. If you have found someone you like, a good ‘I like you quote’ will help keep the fire burning, and you have not found one, they will make your searching a lot sweeter. Here are some of those quotes.
“‘Cause all of me Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning.
Inspiring I like you quotes pictures
1. I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.
- Cause all of me Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning.
- Even when I lose I’m winning. John Legend, All Of Me
- You make life worth living.
- Love is never for the weak.
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I love you, you know, I love you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don’t you think I do? Alvy (Woody Allen) to Annie (Diane Keaton) in Annie Hall
- Stay with me until the end of time.
- When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you. Anonymous
- We go together like peas and carrots.
- I love you because you’re AWESOME just like me! Anonymous
2. Just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren’t naked right now.
- You got me. You got me good.
- You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) to Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) in Pride and Prejudice
- I don’t know why, but I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. Pablo Neruda
- Intoxicated with everything about you.
- You make me a better person.
- I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. Roy Croft
- I just want to be with you every hour of every day.
- He doesn’t love you. But I love you. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms. George Emerson (Julian Sands), A Room With A View
3. I love you with all my butt. I would say my heart, but my butt’s bigger.
- I love you like a fat kid loves cake. Scott Adams
- I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. ― Cassandra Clare
- I love you so very much.
- I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly. ― Coco J. Ginger
- I will always, always, always love you.
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. Anonymous
- I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ Erich Fromm
- Love is a two-way street.
4. I love you so, But why I love you, I’ll never know. Jay-Z, Why I Love You
- I want you, and only you.
- There isn’t one person in the world that I want more than I want you. Anonymous
- I fell in love with you over and over again.
- I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things. Leighton Meester
- Here’s the thing about love: It’s hard to put into words.
- I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home. Dorothy L. Sayers
- Nothing is more perfect than falling in love with your best friend.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you. Anonymous
- I am so in love with you.
I love you to the ends of the earth and back again.
5. I love you to the ends of the earth and back again.
- But I love you I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway. Natalie Portman, No Strings Attached
- My love for you is unending.
- For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Rosemonde Gerard
- I can’t stop dreaming about you.
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. Leo Christopher
- A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you. Unknown
- You are more than enough.
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. George Moore
- I’ve waited long enough, but I’ll wait even longer if it means you’ll love me too.
6. Nothing could stop me from loving you.
- I have died every day waiting for you Darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you For a thousand years I’ll love you for a thousand more. Christina Perri, A Thousand Years
- What you do mean when you say I love you?
- Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me. Leo Christopher
- I was meant to love you.
- I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.
- John Green, The Fault In Our Stars
- You make me whole.
- Whenever I’m alone with you. You make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, You make me feel like I am whole again The Cure, Lovesong
- I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. Anonymous
7. You are my today and all of my tomorrows. Leo Christopher
- Home sweet home.
- She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person. Leventhal
- You are the only one on my mind.
- I’ll never leave your side.
- You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me. Amie Kaufman
- It’s nice to finally find a warm place you can call home.
- Your arms feel more like home than any house every did. Unknown
- You’re never too far from my mind.
Home sweet home.
8. In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you. -Virginia Woolf
- A man who loves you is a man who will wait for you.
- Don’t be afraid to lose him, because if a man truly loves you, he’s not going anywhere. Steve Harvey
- My darling, my life and my bride.
- We loved with a love that was more than love. Edgar Allan Poe
- To love someone truly and dearly, it takes courage.
- A woman who opens her heart to love you, when it’s already broken, is braver than any person you’ll meet. Steven Benson
- Meant to be together.
9. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Emily Brontë
- I would find you in any lifetime. Kanye West
- Destined to be together till the end.
- I did something right, loving you.
- It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep, the way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones. Christopher Poindexter
- That moment when you know you want to marry him right here, right now.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. When Harry Met Sally
- Take me as I am, loving you.
10. I have nothing special to offer except my capacity to love you. R. Asher
- If she doesn’t scare you a little, then she’s not the one.
- She’s the kind of magic that you marry. Adrian Michael
- Love at first sight.
- The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, ‘That’s the one.’ Unknown
- You’re on my mind, baby.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. Alfred, Lord Tennyson
11. I love you means wanting to share the happiest parts of your life with your person by your side.
- When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me – it’s you. One Tree Hill
- Inside and out, you’re perfect to me.
- I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be. Unknown
- Love always wins.
- There is no remedy for love, but to love more. Henry David Thoreau
- I Love You means I’ll never let you go
- You’ve a place in my heart no one else could have. Scott Fitzgerald
Best Brian Tracy Motivational Quotes
50 Inspiring Positive Quotes Pictures that will Motivate you